Saturday, February 4, 2012

SEVENTEEN pounds gone!

Just a quick update on the weight loss/health stuff. I've lost seventeen pounds now and they are going to stay gone forever. Yayyyyyyy!!!!! I feel so much lighter and can move around SOOOOOO much more easily. It is so great. I love it!
I saw my doctor this past week after having bloodwork done the week before and she is so pleased with me. My numbers are looking great and she is very pleased with my weight loss, my positive attitude towards the whole thing, and my determined and motivated mindset. The bloodwork did show that I am low on potassium so Miss Lady Doctor prescribed a potassium supplement for me. Wow! I noticed a big difference in the way I felt the first day I took the potassium. (I've apparently been low on potassium because of the little bit of medicine I take every day for blood pressure).
Overall, I am ROCKIN'!
Also, I just got the first in the LA Blast dance DVD series. I watched some of it and it is definitely doable and looks like so much fun!
Re: doll stuff: I'm finishing a really cute Raggedy Ann doll and I hope to have her listed on ebay this weekend, along with two more Littlest Angels.
Love to all,
Thin Girl Cindy : )

5 comments:

charmingsbycmh said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Looking forward to seeing you Annies on Ebay. God bless.

vivian said...

Congrats on the weight loss Cindy! Im down just under 10 in the last 3 weeks.. gotta lot more to go!
we can do it cindy!
happy sunday
vivian

Mary Ann Tate said...

Your weight loss is awesome:) I have to lose weight too...doctor's orders. I didn't know you could be low on potassium...good to know as I also take blood pressure medication.

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Mary Ann,
Thank you, my friend! I'm not sure if it depends on WHICH blood pressure med you take. I take hydrochlorothiazide which is a mild water pill, and it can cause one to lose too much potassium.
Talk to you soon,
Love,
Cindy

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Vivian,
You go, my friend! That is wonderful. We can DEFINITELY do it, my friend!
Talk to you soon,
Love,
Cindy