Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Newest Little Doll on Ebay~SOLD for $80.00!




Here she is. : ) And here is her auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251149042644?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
She is an original Enchanted Hollow Designs doll and is one of a kind. I designed her as a companion doll for 16"-18" Ball Jointed Dolls, like Ellowyne Wilde and the incredible ball jointed dolls by Kaye Wiggs, like Layla and Hope.
Her name is Maya and she is fully poseable. She can stand up by herself and sits, etc. She is wearing gorgeous little shoes, removeable clothes and has her own handmade (by me) little tag.
I would love to hear what you think.
I have more companion dolls in the works, plus some new small primitive roundhead dolls.
Thank you all so very much for your love, support, and encouragement.
P.S. Hmmm...........my auction link is not showing up for some reason. I'll get it sorted out but it might take some time. In the meantime, please look on the right side of this blog and click where it says 'My Ebay' and that will take you to my auctions. I truly appreciate your patience with me.

2 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I think she is adorable, and I love how you photographed her as a companion to a larger doll. Her auction is beautiful.

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Joanne,
I appreciate your comment so very much. How are you, my friend?
Lots of love and hugs from,
Cindy