Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Re-Emergence of Cindy : )

Yes, my bloggie friends, I am back and with so many different things to tell you. I just wanted to put a quick post on here so you will know that I am still here and thinking of all of you. Yes, my saga (as in Life) continues, I am very happy to say. : ) And, guess what?? It's getting better and better. And, yes, my 3 cat children are here and doing fine..........Christopher, Maggie, and the irascible Tiger are all doing well. Oh, and I mustn't forget my intrepid outdoor kitty, Stripe. : ) Oh, and I will probably continue this blog. : ) Love to all, Cindy

5 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

OMG I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering what you were up to:) Glad to see you posting again.

vivian said...

welcome back cindy!!! hurry up and fill us in!
soon!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well!

Sandy xox

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy!
Welcome home! It's good to see you are back and doing very well! Yay!!!!

big hugzzzzzzzz
Pam

Cherie said...

Hi Cindy!
I keep checking back to see what you're up to and what you're doing :)
I hope you're doing well and that we'll hear from you again!
Hugs! Cherie