Friday, March 23, 2012

Monster High!!!

Yes, it's true.....I've fallen in love with the Monster High dolls, especially the repaints being done. I recently was fortunate enough to win the auction for a pretty Monster High repaint doll who started out as a Draculaura. I'll have to get pics of her asap and post them. I have named her Willow Elizabeth. I am currently happily busy making a traditional looking (maybe kind of victorian looking) floor length sleeveless nightgown for her since I could NOT find one ANYWHERE to buy for her. It is pale mint green with tiny white polka dots, trimmed with very narrow ivory lace trim and I may add another trim. Plus I'm planning to put a lace overlay on the fabric ruffle that will be at the bottom of the nightgown. I am finally almost finished with it and I will post pics as soon as I have them so you can all see.
Loves to all,
Cindy

1 comment:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I love them too Cindy. I have two in my workroom. I hope someday I will get the nerve to repaint them. But for now I love them just the way they are.