Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Cocoon is Changing....

Hello and Happy Sunday, my friends, This is a little difficult to write. I am going through some life challenges which are hard for me. The challenges have been there for a long time, but a light filled pathway has appeared and it is in the process of opening, growing, enlarging. It is so hard to let go and trust that everything is going to be okay if I DO let go of the illusion of security I have been clinging to for so long. Still that is what I must do in order to grow my wings and fly. All support and encouragement during this difficult time will be gratefully accepted. I also want to tell all of you about a miraculous book I'm revelling in. It is called "Growing Wings" by Kristen Jongen (Young-in). I urge all of my female friends to get it and to absorb it. Love to all, The transforming Cindy

No comments: